Search, sell & shop preloved Indian clothing from other members of the Indian community with our one of a kind marketplace!
How to list an item for Sale or Rent
- Create an account with DesiPalNZ here by putting your details in to create your own store.
- List your items and specify in the title whether it’s for rent or sale under the products section
- Include product tags on the style of clothing ie lehenga, sherwani
- If the item is for rent, buyers will contact you to arrange a date. Ensure that you have at least 48 hours time to send out the package.
- When your outfit is purchased, send the package or arrange pick up within 2 days of purchase or 48 hours before the rental date.
- Once you provide tracking information Desipal will release your funds to you.
How to Buy or Rent an item
- Browse our range of incredible designs from our community sellers under the
- If you require a rental, Ask the seller in the questions box for availability prior to booking
- Once they confirm, place your order
- If you have any issues with receiving your order or rental contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a clear background
Make sure other distracting objects and people are not visible preferably on a plain or white background.
Model your outfit
Have a higher chance of selling or renting by showing potential customers what your item looks like on. Use a simple sticker to add over your face if you want to remain private or crop out above the neck.
Only show the item for sale.
To avoid confusion focus the photo on just the item you are selling instead of group photos.
Create your own content
Please use original content for your listing versus online product photos. Customers feel more confident seeing a photo of the actual product, as they can see exactly what to expect when they purchase or choose to rent from you!